Microblading / hair stroke Eyebrows £200
Ombre Effect Eyebrows £200
Mixed Style Eyebrows £250
Eyelash Enhancement £170
Eyeliner Top Only – Thin £200
Eyeliner Top Only – Medium £220
Eyeliner Top&Bottom £250
Lip Contour £200
Lip Liner And Blend Into Lip £250
Full Lip Colour £300
Up to 12 months from £100
From 12 – 18 months from £150
(Price includes one treatment only. If any further touch up is required within 3 months, additional charge of £50 applies.)
Treatments maintained after 18 months will be charged at the full procedure price.
The permanent makeup prices for new procedures include a 2nd free appointment. If any further touch up is required within 3 months time, additional charge of £50 applies.
Results of CORRECTIONAL PROCEDURES cannot be guaranteed as they are experimental in nature and success relies on the nature of the original application. Multiple treatments are often required.
ANNUAL RETOUCH price includes one treatment only. If any further touch up is required within 3 months time, additional charge of £50 applies.
Annual retouch is recommended every 12-18 months of your initial treatment. Treatments maintained after 18 months will be charged at the full procedure price.
I request 48 hours notice to change the appointment time.
A £30 booking fee will be required to secure your booking but this is deducted from your final bill.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We are only able to treat clients over 18
The pigment immediately following the procedure will appear darker until it exfoliates.
It will take anywhere from 7-14 days for the skin to appear healed and for the pigment to fade to its regular shade.
Follow these steps to take care of your skin after the pigmentation:
• Keep the area sterile.
• Apply only medicated cream or healing balm provided using a cotton swab
• Wash face carefully with a wash-cloth or cleansing wipes.
• Avoid getting the pigmented area wet for up to 7 days, which includes keeping your face dry during a shower.
• Don’t wear make up in the eyebrow area for a week.
• Don’t scratch the pigmented area, it will cause uneven result if you pick or peel scabs prematurely.
• Please avoid any laser or chemical treatments, peelings or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on the face or
neck for a week.
• Avoid saunas, swimming, and excessive sweating, sun tanning or salon tanning until the area is completely healed.
• Avoid drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing.
It is normal to have some pain and discomfort during the procedure, and you might feel a slight residual stinging afterwards.
It’s NOT normal to have severe pain in the affected area. You should pay careful attention
to the pigmented area to see if it becomes puffy or raised. Any sign of a yellow-tinged
discharge or excessive redness could be a sign of the beginning of an infection.
If the area swells, continues to scab after two weeks, or begins leaking pus, you should go to the doctor immediately.
Please contact me if you have any immediate concerns.
We will discuss every detail of further pigmentation during the follow up treatment.
You may get your touch-up/perfecting procedure done 4 - 12 weeks after no sooner to allow for complete healing of the brows.
Pro-Tip: Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50
on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade quickly.